You must complete the form below to attend services. If you are signing up as a couple or family please list each person individually
We continue to evaluate our next steps with regard to religious services, Hebrew School, programs and work towards a complete reopening when it safe and proper in accordance with CDC and New York State Department of Health guidelines.
PROTOCOLS FOR ATTENDING SERVICES IN PERSON
- Attendance is limited each evening.
- To attend, you must register on line not less than 24 hours prior to the service.
- Along with your registration, you must complete a Health Self-Assessment Questionnaire which can be found below. After you complete the form below, you will be emailed your copy of the form. You must bring the completed questionnaire with you to the minyan.
- You must bring and wear a mask at all times while on Temple property.
- Gloves are optional.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the sign-in table.
- If you have one, please bring your own siddur (prayer book). If you do not, one will be provided for you.
- Men and Women - please bring your own head covering.
- Seats are set up to accomplish social distancing.
- If you need to use the bathroom, we ask that only one person use the bathroom at a time. There will be wipes located in the bathroom. We ask that you use the wipes to disinfect the surfaces you have touched.
- We are a warm and friendly shul, so please, if you do linger and schmooze, please do so outside, keep your mask on and remember to remain socially distant.
- Members of the Reopening Committee have volunteered to be present to facilitate the smooth functioning of the service and to enforce these protocols to be sure that everyone has a meaningful and safe return to TBT. Please cooperate with them.