You must complete the form below to attend services. If you are signing up as a couple or family please list each person individually
We continue to evaluate our next steps with regard to religious services, Hebrew School, programs and work towards a complete reopening when it safe and proper in accordance with CDC and New York State Department of Health guidelines.
PROTOCOLS FOR ATTENDING SERVICES IN PERSON
- Attendance is limited each evening.
- To attend, you must register on line prior to the service.
- Along with your registration, you must complete a Health Self-Assessment Questionnaire which can be found below.
- You must bring and wear a mask at all times while on Temple property.
- Gloves are optional.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the sign-in table.
- If you have one, please bring your own siddur (prayer book). If you do not, one will be provided for you.
- Men and Women - please bring your own head covering.
- Seats are set up to accomplish social distancing.
- If you need to use the bathroom, we ask that only one person use the bathroom at a time. There will be wipes located in the bathroom. We ask that you use the wipes to disinfect the surfaces you have touched.
- We are a warm and friendly shul, so please, if you do linger and schmooze, please do so outside, keep your mask on and remember to remain socially distant.
- Members of the Reopening Committee have volunteered to be present to facilitate the smooth functioning of the service and to enforce these protocols to be sure that everyone has a meaningful and safe return to TBT. Please cooperate with them.